Introducing "Little One" | Precious Remembrance Stamps

5.11.2013

Hello! I hope you're enjoying the start of a great weekend so far. There's something new today over at the Precious Remembrance Stamps shop. Yes, a new sweet and adorable stamp set is available. 

Introducing..."Little One."


This stamp set is all about the babies...those small bundles of cuteness in our lives that just melt our hearts. I decided to create a neutral card that would work well with either a boy or a girl. I chose a simple color palette in soft golden tones to compliment the cute bear image.


I used a glassine bag, filled with a tag that I wrapped with washi tapes. This would be a perfect spot for adding a gift card or some money for a baby gift. I added some simple pearls accents and a "congratulations" sentiment. I just love the star used to dot the i. Isn't that a sweet detail?

To complete my card, I stamped a row of hearts and dashes across the bottom. I think it helped to keep the bear grounded to the card without making look like he was hovering. Don't you think?

To see more samples and for the full reveal of the new Little One stamp set, have a look at the Precious Remembrance Stamps blog.

Enjoy the weekend!


2 comments:

  1. This turned out so lovely and sweet, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I just love the simple glassine bag behind the bear, will have to remember this design idea! Very cute card, enjoy your weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete