Introducing...Country Labels 4

5.26.2013

I am so excited about today. Do you know how hard it is for me when there are new stamps being released and I can't show you right away? Well, today is the day that the Waltzingmouse Stamps designers can finally reveal the newest stamps that will be arriving on May 29.

Today we introduce Country Labels 4...


This set has so much charm with adorable accent images that coordinate with the labels. If you think these labels look familiar...you'd be correct. These labels are a follow up to the previously released, Very Vintage Labels 4 and match up with the Spellbinders Labels 4 dies. 

My card features little houses in the background, leaves tucked under the button and twine, a striped-pattern label and sweet little sentiment - all from the new stamp set!  


Now I know you just want to see more of this new stamp set, right? Head on over to the Waltzingmouse blog and see what the other designers are sharing!

There will be another sneak peek reveal tomorrow. Can you guess what the theme will be? Leave a comment below with your guesses. 

Thanks for stopping by!




21 comments:

  1. So beautiful Kim, I love the aqua and peachy colours, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the repeat stamping of the house to make the background - super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, your color palette is gorgeous as are all of the details you added (my favorite is the bit of fabric)! Such a gorgeous country card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief, what a beautiful colour palette Kim, this is a stunning card, I love it. The way you stamped the wee houses, lovely detail!! hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim your card is so charming! I love that little house image and all the sweet details! I can tell that this set will need to come home with me very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. KIM! Your projects rock! I love the houses stamped along the top of your first card, and oh the great way you wrapped your twine around your button! Such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you've done with this new stamp set! From hopping around I can spot a few different stamps, used in different ways. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, you've pulled this together is a totally charming way! Love the colors - they look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like the colours you've used on this card, and the pretty background you've built with the house. It's absolutely charming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Kim, love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sweet blue houses with the bold mustard label Kim!! What a gorgeous combination! Love the sweet frayed fabric trim with the leaves too!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Kim, this is so cute! Love the colour combo and repetition of the houses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards. Love the house background too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Kim! This one just blew me away! Love all the stamping and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card, Kim! Love the stamping and the frayed fabric element. So Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this card really shows off the versatility of the new label set. You are such an excellent designer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable!! Love the yellows and blues. Those little houses are great for a background!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love how pretty this one turned out! the fabric is a beautiful touch! For some reason I cant leave a comment on your most recent card. I will try again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your layout and especially the frayed fabric across the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the rustic look. The colors are wonderful and I love the fabric touches.

    ReplyDelete