Introducing...Waltzingmouse USA 1776

5.27.2013

Today I am sharing the next stamp that will be available on May 29th over at Waltzingmouse. This one is perfect for summer, barbecues, our heroes and troops.

Introducing, USA 1776...


I am loving the new frame that comes with this stamp set. The striped border and diagonal corners make it a great image to use year-round. Inside the frame, I've stamped a patriotic sentiment then added firecrackers as a decorative embellishment. 


And if you look really close, you can see that I stamped a round label on the corners of the frames. The pale blue ink just did not want to show up through my camera lens. I will remember that next time I want to use that ink color. 

I hope you'll stop by the Waltzingmouse blog today and see the rest of the previews from the design team. We will be back tomorrow with more previews just in time before the stamps are available May 29th. 

Oh and thank you for all your comments yesterday. I am so happy you enjoyed the new Country Labels 4 preview!






14 comments:

  1. That's a great label shape - fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the design and the lace trims.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like just everything about your card, Kim.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - great papers, lovely label (and I do like the pale blue accents) and the lace ribbons are gorgeous! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the 1776 stamp in the corners...a lovely touch! I love the frame too! And your card is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Americana feel to this card!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Kim, and I love the papers you chose to go with it.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card! I adore all of the layered lace you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kim, I love that you showcased the label border front and centre it's one of my favourite stamps so versatile! hugs to you missy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card.. like the lace incorporated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! I like that label border too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok now its working.
    Love this card and the lace is just beautiful! Love the little firecrackers too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the subtle 1776 stamped in the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The firecrackers are so cute and I love the 1776 postmarks!

    ReplyDelete