Mini Card Set | 25 Days of CSS Inspiration

5.08.2013

It's been three years since the Clear and Simple Stamps Daily App first made an appearance on the crafting scene. Each day the app features a brand new project complete with instructions and photos. You can save to your favorites for quick reference and search through previous months for even more inspiration.

In celebration of the CSS Daily App, we have 25 days of inspiration. Each day the design team will feature fun projects and for an added bonus, we have coordinating projects on the app! How fun!


Whenever my family (especially my mom and sister) come over to my house, they love going through my collection of cards that I've created to pick through and take for themselves. Often times, I try to create a coordinating card set they can take away to save and use for that rainy day.

That's what today's project is all about...it's a miniature card set that's perfect for that rainy day when you just need to send a quick note.


I've used the Party Favor 8 die cut box to to hold a set of four cards inside. Each card measures just 3" square. And even though they are small in size, their fun and whimsical design makes a big statement.


For the inside of the box, I used the Shapes: Squares dies to create a cut out and lined it with acetate on the inside. Peek-a-boo!


I stamped each critter and colored them with Copic markers, then tucked them onto the card behind the Grass Border die. I also die cut puffy little Clouds using Simple Felt. I just love felt! Oh yeah.


Ready for more inspiration? I have a coordinating project being featured today on the Daily App. Have a look!

P.S. "Ok mom, you may now come raid my craft room, but leave my candy alone!"


3 comments:

  1. very cute ... since I don't have an apple product ... I can not see the details =(
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little set! Love the favor box all decorated up, too!

    ReplyDelete