whole lot of happy...

5.21.2013


Welcome to the Day 18 of the 25 Days of Inspiration with Clear and Simple Stamps! Today, I wanted to share a card and coordinating envelope that I created for a dear, sweet co-worker of mine. She just loves birds and I knew creating a bird-themed gift would be a nice gesture to show her some appreciation. 


I had so much fun mixing up a few of my favorite Clear and Simple Stamps sets. I created a tree branch by masking the straight line found in the Tweet Notes set, followed by leaves using Fall Studio. For color, I stamped pretty pink blooms from Flowers

See the little bird nest tucked between the branches? How could I resist? Of course, a happy little birdhouse was added with the help of Triangle Trinkets


Did you know that Clear and Simple Stamps has an amazing selection of envelopes in a variety of colors? There is even an envelope liner die that comes in two possible sizes. My envelope is the A2 size, which will fit a 4.25" x 5.5" card. 

I stamped the outside of the envelope flap with a simple flower bloom. I think it is such a sweet little detail. 


Open the envelope and you can see the coordinating liner I stamped using the same bloom from Flowers. So simple, but such a great detail it adds. Don't you think?


And the sentiment couldn't get any better! I just love the font from the Build-A-Flower stamp set. Happy, indeed!

To see the coordinating gift I made, check it out on the Clear and Simple Stamps Daily App for the iPhone. There's a new project featured daily with supplies and instructions. You can also save your favorite projects with just one touch or browse any of the previously featured projects any time.



6 comments:

  1. Awww...that's just the sweetest little thing, Kim! Birdies and flowers...two of my favorite crafting elements...and these are just so quirky and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet little design Kim and those itty bitty black birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super fabulous, Kim! I love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this one kim! it's just the right amount of stuff for this CAS girl.

    ReplyDelete