A Coffee Lover's Gift Idea | Morning Brew Collection

6.20.2013

In my house, we are big coffee drinkers. In fact, that's mostly what I drink - coffee and water. Open the fridge and your sure to find cold water and lots of creamer, or maybe a little caramel sauce for adding a splash of flavor to my cuppa Joe. 

Craving another beverage while visiting my house? Sorry. In this house you'll have to BYOB (that's bring your own beverage)! Otherwise, I will be happy to make you some fresh coffee, or espresso, if you're feeling a bit fancy (raise your pinky finger in the air!). 

So for all you coffee lovers (and tea drinkers) out there, I am happy to tell you about the Morning Brew Collection that Clear and Simple Stamps is releasing today as part of their Collection 7. 


From this collection, I used the Beverage Cozy die, Morning Brew: Coffee stamps, and small Coffee Cup die to create a fun gift set. Notice the pleating pattern on the coffee sleeve? I added some coloring to give it a quilt-like style with lace trim. Pretty!

Next up, a card perfect for a little pick-me-up. My favorite is the cute heart stamp on the coffee cup and the bit of steam coming out from the lid. 

Have you tried the new Starbucks travel packs? Oh my heavens are they yummy! My favorite are the Caramel Iced Coffee singles and the Very Hibiscus Refreshers. They fit perfectly in your purse too (guilty). They also fit perfectly packaged in a small glassine bag with burlap trim. 


And just in case your wondering what the dies from this collection look like....here they are in action. The Beverage Cozy Die is long, but fits perfectly through the Cuttlebug and Vagabond die cutting machines. 

Thanks for stopping by to see part of the new Clear and Simple Stamps collection. There's plenty more to see at the Clear and Simple Stamp blog


P.S. Google Reader will end on July 1. Continue to follow my blog on Bloglovin' to stay updated!


13 comments:

  1. I'd like to join you for a cup of coffee (-:
    Love your projects, Kim!

    Have a nice day,
    Greetings from The Netherlands (Europe)
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judith, I'd love to share a cup in the Netherlands.

      Delete
  2. BYOB....lol. I'll will join you for the carmel splashed cuppa! What a sweet ensemble. So pretty. Love the quilt look you gave the cozy die cut. I am so snagging me some SB travel packs! I just might join Bloglovin' too! I can't miss anymore of your posts!! Fab photos too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steph, you're going to love your SB travel packs on the go. They are delish!

      Delete
  3. This is amazing Kim! LOVE! :) I'm not a coffee drinker but I would want to have some coffee now. :)

    I love your new blog design! So beautiful! And your pictures and picture collages are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jean! But you know I've been loving all the photos on your blog lately! They are gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. Show stopper! Absolutely LOVE this Kim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Colleen...you need to come over and play soon!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful! I love how you colored and decorated the cup wrap. That's a great die. I am already following you via Bloglovin' AND e-mail. Thanks for the great post. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jean. The cup wrapper was fun to color!

      Delete
  6. I can almost smell the coffee! Love the pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These gifts are looking different compared to others.It will easily attract all the people to buy the gifts.
    Online Gifts Delivery In Bangalore

    ReplyDelete