Alpha Monograms | CSS Release Day 3

6.18.2013

Hello there! Before we get started, did you see my new blog? If you're viewing this in your reader or email, come on over and have a look. I decided to treat my blog to a makeover. There were some new features and coding that I wanted to try. It's a work in progress. So please excuse my CSS/HTML dust while I make additional tweaks here and there. 

Now on to the show...


When I saw these new stamp sets a while ago behind the scenes at Clear and Simple Stamps, I just knew I HAD to have them! Today, I am so excited to share with you the new release of Alpha Monograms and the Build-A-Wreath series. 




Before these stamps arrived at my door, I had created this sketch on my iPad using the Paper app by Fifty Three. Mostly I share this app with my kiddos on long car rides. We play tic-tac-toe, hang man, or Pictionary. And seriously...we have a blast! 

Anyway, I thought this would be a great way to capture my idea for these cards. And although I don't normally sketch out my cards before creating them, I think it's something I will try more often. 


The Build-A-Wreath series includes all the four seasons, plus a few extra sets. Here I've created a monogram stationery set for the whole year. I just love all the stamping possibilities! This set definitely packs a punch!


Head on over to the Clear and Simple Stamps blog to see more previews of all the new stamp sets available!

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. Google Reader will end on July 1. Continue to follow my blog on Bloglovin to stay updated!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, colors and 3D elements!! I am so getting that App! Thanks for sharing. I love the backgrounds combined with the wreaths and monograms. The layout is just perfect! Oh and your photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steph, you'll love the Paper app! It's really one of my favorite apps for playing, but I should use more often for creating card sketches too.

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous!! I love the twine in the corner. So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete