Introducing You're A Doll | Waltzingmouse Stamps Release Day

6.27.2013

It's finally time for previews at the Waltzingmouse blog! I am so excited to share with you all the new stamps that will be available this Sunday!

Today, I am introducing You're A Doll and You're A Doll Additions. And oh my...these stamps are gorgeous! Claire never disappoints. 


In the trendiest chalkboard style, I created a frame for my nesting doll (my grandma calls these dolls Babushkas) using white ink, white embossing powder, and a white colored pencil. 

I even added a little chalkboard "dust" by dabbing a paper towel into the white ink and blotting it over the embossed nesting doll image. 


This next card is completely opposite from my first card. It's bright and full of color - just like those pretty Russian nesting dolls. 

Since each one of these dolls are separate pieces, you can choose which patterns to combine into your perfect doll! I love that!


The corners are decorated with flowers and leaves also from You're A Doll. Aren't they sweet?


And below is my inspiration for this card. We have several of these nesting dolls displayed throughout our home. I grabbed this one from my shelf. She was so colorful, I just had to recreate her. 


I hope you enjoyed my preview projects today. There's still plenty more projects to see. Head over to the Waltzingmouse blog and check out more projects from the design team. 

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. Google Reader will end on July 1 (this Monday). Continue to follow my blog on Bloglovin' to stay updated!

8 comments:

  1. Oh they're both lovely Kim. Looking at your real Babooshka, I'm thinking the Folk art set will come in handy too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Kim - I love how you used the flowers for borders on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH LOVE that chalkboard card, Kim!!!! Amazing stamping! Your recreation of your doll is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim you are amazing! The chalkboard look hit me out of left field and wow the second has me just staring - looks absolutely painted. Well I guess it was right? Hand painted by you! I love all the color and the stamped flowers. Looks amazing and so clever to pose it with the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are lovely! The frame that you created on the chalkboard card is amazing. And the flowers on the second perfectly set off the doll image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Amazing and gorgeous cards my dear! Love the chalkboard doll and how you used the real doll as inspiration on your pretty flowered card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally enjoyed my visit today. I love love love the russian nesting doll. Both card versions are awesome. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card! Get more pleasure from viewing the blog. Thank you. Matryoshka dolls are very cute.

    ReplyDelete