Seaside Ahoy | Clear and Simple Stamps Release Review

6.27.2013

Looks like this blog will be busy during the next week with many more previews of all the new design team assignments I've been working on. I can't wait to show you all the new stamps I've been playing with! 

Today, I am joining the Clear and Simple Stamps blog (and Jennifer Rzasa) to show you the new dies and stamps that have been added to the shop. 


Last year, Clear and Simple Stamps released some of my favorite stamp collections with a seaside theme. Now, they've added to the collection by releasing coordinating dies to go with a few of the stamp sets. Here I've used the new Seaside Filllers dies and stamps to create a friendly summer card and gift box.


The little anchor with polka dots is so sweet. I've added a little baker's twine for that nautical detail.


The gift set is a new die called Party Favor 9 Tea Box. Yes, it fits bags of tea inside the box perfectly. Isn't that a great idea? Oh, and this box assembles with just a single piece of adhesive. I love the quick assembly!

There's more to see on the Clear and Simple Stamps blog. Have a look!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment