Ahoy, It's a Boy! Clear and Simple Stamps Party Hop

7.21.2013


It's Party hopping time! Today, the Clear and Simple Stamps design team is sharing projects with a party twist. And I've got an idea for a boy's baby shower with a summer beach theme. 


I used the new Take Out box party favor die and cut the lids off for some party snacks. Filled with gold fish crackers and embellished with a cute ship's anchor and pennant for "best fishes." Yes, it's punny, and completely adorable, if you ask me. 


I used the Create-A-Plaid stamp set to create the invitation. I just love the sentiment using a mixture of stamps to keep the beach theme going. 


And you can't have a beach theme without a little fishing. I created a fishing pole straw for the drink cups tied with real fishing line! 

See even more party inspiration by visiting the design team blogs here...



Supplies Used:
Stamps:

Dies:

2 comments:

  1. fabulously fun, love the treat holders with fishies inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OhMGeeee. Love the fishing line!!

    ReplyDelete