Capture the Moment | Precious Remembrance Stamps

7.30.2013

Hello everyone! I'm blogging today over at the Precious Remembrance blog. I had this idea to create a photo-themed card knowing the Journey stamp set would be perfect. The idea came to me because my own grandmother is always wanting to see recent photos of my children. Since she is not on any form of social media, she is not able to see the daily moments I often post through Facebook or Instagram. Sending mail with photos tucked inside is a special gift for her since she lives so far away.


Using the new Journey stamp set, a photo frame from Pink Paislee, and a wooden camera from Studio Calico, I’ve created a thoughtful way to include photos tucked inside the card. For the background, I’ve added the large flower from the Mom & Dad stamp set to add some color.


And of course, you know I just had to add a paper doily and a jewel in the center of the wooden camera as decorative embellishments. I know my grandma is going to love this gift in her mailbox. I hope you’re inspired to send some of your own memories with a card and photo. It’s such a nice way to let someone know you’re thinking about them.

So glad you stopped by today!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure she WILL love this! It's beautiful, KIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love that gem in the camera lens - what a great idea !

    ReplyDelete