Enjoy the Journey | Precious Remembrance Stamps

7.16.2013


In this house, we are big campers! Love going camping, fishing, or just being outside in the fresh mountain air. This summer, I am extra happy about camping because we just purchase a new trailer yesterday. The excitement hasn't worn off yet and I can't wait to get out and hit the road!

The timing is perfect for the newest stamp set over at Precious Remembrance. It's called, "Journey." And I can't think of a better way to create a card with the great open road on my mind. I used the "enjoy the journey" sentiment as my starting point and created a sort of postcard themed card. 


Mixing it up, I used several other stamp sets from Precious Remembrance too: Calendar, Positive Thoughts, Mom & Dad, and Journey. I just love the way they mix and match so well together!


So what plans do you have for the rest of the summer? I am sure you can guess what our family will be doing! And I think this Journey stamp set will be perfect for scrapping a travel journal while we are on the road. I am so excited! 

Be to sure to follow the Precious Remembrance blog as the design team features more projects for your inspiration. 

I am so glad you stopped by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment