Monogram Floral Stationery | Clear & Simple Stamps Release Review

7.16.2013


So a while back when I made this set of cards, my sister wanted to know why I didn't use her initials. So sis...this card is for you and is on it's way in the mail to ya! You're welcome!


I have been loving the new Build-A-Wreath and Alpha Monogram sets from Clear and Simple Stamps. The endless layering possibilities just gets my stamping heart pulsing. OK that sounds a little smoochy, but you stampers out there should know what I mean. 


Normally, I'm a pastel kind of girl. My sister is the opposite. So I chose more vibrant colors with a little orange to match the orange flowers in her home (she knows what I'm talking about!).
I created a coordinating envelope using the A2 envies from Clear and Simple Stamps. This color is Leek-ed to the Press. Such a fun name! I made it personal using the smaller Mini Alpha Monograms


All packaged up in a glassine bag with some washi tape and floral embellishments. OK, sis....I hope you like it! 

To see more projects from Collection 7, check out the inspiration here:


Stamps Used:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kim, love the sweet floral clusters and the gorgeous colors! the packaging is pretty special too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos again, Kim! They are lucky to have you on their team! I'm headed over to get these florals! ;)
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete