Sip & Savor Tea Packages | Gift Idea

7.23.2013


When I first started paper crafting, I really loved the idea of making handmade gifts. To me, there is something soothing about sitting down to create something for someone else and thinking about there reaction to receiving their gift. I love that! 

Gift giving doesn't always have to be a big event. It's the small gifts that can sometimes mean the most, especially when given for no reason at all, except to make someone's day extra special. 


Each little gift box here is filled with flavorful tea bags. I know lots of tea drinkers and these will make perfect little last minute gift ideas. Here is how I decorated each box....


Step 1. Die cut the Party Favor 9 Tea Box and stamp background using Background Basics 2.

Step 2. Use post-it notes to mask off the front of the box at the creases. Stamp border using clear watermarking ink and Background Basics 3. Sprinkle embossing powder over wet ink and use a heat gun to set the powder. 

Step 3. Repeat step 2, but mask the front flap of the box at the first crease. Stamp and emboss. Assemble the box and decorate. 

Step 4. To create the double pennant, die cut pennant using Favor Flags dies. Fold in half at an angle. Stamp sentiment using the Favor Flags stamp set. 

Last, add pretty bow toppers using the Bow Trio Mini dies




I hope you've enjoyed this gift idea! I already know several friends who I will be giving these to.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. These are darling Kim, such a sweet gift idea!

    ReplyDelete