Waltzingmouse August Release

8.07.2013

Welcome to the first day of previews of the new stamp sets to be released at Waltzingmouse Stamps! Available on August 10th, there will be nine new stamp sets - yes, nine!

Today, the design team is previewing three new sets:
  • Ocean Bound
  • Tying the Knot
  • Safe Harbor Sentiments


My first card features the new stamp set, Ocean Bound in classic nautical colors - red, white, and blue. This is a larger stamp set that is packed full with a variety of images and sentiments. There is even the knotted label frame as shown on my card. And you're going to love the variety of sentiments and gorgeous fonts in this set!


My next card features the new set called, Tying the Knot. This set is full of decorative rope borders, images, and sentiments. 


I added gold embossing powder to the rope borders on the top and bottom of my card. I was trying to go for a vintage look using colors that you might see on an old map. I just love the pattern paper too...it has that old patina color that I just love. 


Tomorrow, the design team will be back to showcase the next series of stamps to be released on August 10th. And you don't want to miss the previews. Let me just hint that the sets are gorgeous!

To see the other designer's preview projects, head over to the Waltzingmouse blog for a complete list.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Kim, love the second one with the image tucked into the pocket watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations Kim :) I love your style and just fell in love in your beautiful blog :) xoxo Aneta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely designs Kim! the gold embossed rope looks wonderful on that pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Kim!! I love both designs, and the rope borders look so pretty on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim - beautiful cards - you really made the stamps the star of the show! I love that bitty anchor on the first one - hanging from the rope at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! The first card is so wonderfully nautical - LOVE everything about it! And the second is really elegant with that rich embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your cards are just gorgeous. I really like the way you've created a watch effect on the second card!

    ReplyDelete