Do Not Open Until...

9.17.2013

Hello again. I am back to share another fun project featuring the Holiday Wishes stamp set from Precious Remembrance Stamps. Since this stamp set is primarily a Christmas theme, I thought it would be fun to showcase it as a Halloween set. With that idea in mind, I've created a Halloween treat bag that's perfect for a quick gift.


I started with a medium size glassine bag and added diagnol stripes using black Stayz On ink. This type of ink is permanent and can stamp onto almost any type of material, even fabric! After stamping the bag, I added a quick burst of air from a heat gun just to make sure there were no smudges.



The tag from Holiday Wishes is perfect year round, but to give it a Halloween twist, orange ink was a must! I also added the date, October 31, using the Calendar stamp set. Dyane’s handwritten fonts are just the best! Talk about cute!


I added a few layers using patterned paper, a dark purple doily, and crinkle ribbon. Then the finishing touch, filling the bag with chocolate bars! Oh yes!

I hope you enjoyed my Halloween treat bag idea using the Holiday Wishes stamp set. It’s just another way of getting more use from your stamps year round.

2 comments:

  1. Cute way to give a little treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
    toddler costume

    ReplyDelete