Waltzingmouse Release Preview | Day 2

9.17.2013

Welcome to the second day of previews of the new stamp sets to be released at Waltzingmouse Stamps! Available on September 19th, there will be eight new stamp sets!

Today, the design team is previewing three new sets:
  • All Hallow's Eve
  • The Count
  • Splat That
 

I say this every year, but Halloween and fall decorating is one of my favorite things to do. It's the beginning of the holiday season and is just the right time of year to welcome that hot cup of apple cider and start the smells of baking in the kitchen. Oohh, I love it!

So of course, with the break of autumn approaching, I am loving the new Halloween themed stamps from Waltzingmouse.


I used both the new All Hallow's Eve and Splat That stamp sets. The lovely raven and sentiment were stamped with watermark ink and heat embossed in black and deep purple. And see the splatters? They are from the new mini Splat That set. How fun, right?

For embellishments, I added washi tape, pleated trims, and a Halloween flair button from my Etsy shop.

To see more previews of the new stamp sets, be sure to visit the other design team member's blogs...

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're enjoying the previews so far. 

6 comments:

  1. I really like this - the raven is a fab image and I adore the ribbon and button on the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card. Love the background paper and the wavy polka dot ribbon...its perfect here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely card. The
    ribbon really adds to
    it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Halloween card! I love the ribbon and ruffled paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your positioning of the raven and your ribbon treatments at the bottom. Very nice card! (the button, too)

    ReplyDelete