Holiday Wishes

10.01.2013

Happy Tuesday! I am blogging today over at the Precious Remembrance Stamps blog; sharing another card using the new Holiday Wishes stamp set. 


Any type of holiday cards are my favorite type of cards to create. And if you’re like me, getting an early start on Christmas cards is a must. 

I have a small collection of vintage candy cane pipe cleaners. And I just think they are perfect for decorating on Christmas packages or adding as a fun embellishment on holiday cards. 

Adding a variety of Christmas themed papers, I surrounded the framed stamped image in traditional Christmas colors. A little white paper doily, ribbon, and a silver bell is all this card needs for a cheerful holiday greeting.


I hope you've enjoyed today's card for Precious Remembrance. I am so glad you stopped by!

9 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love that bell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous, Kim! I love, love the vintage look to this and love the addition of the vintage candy cane! Fabulous big shabby bow, too, and the frame around the sentiment is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o is this ever stunning! i love how you made it the focal point with the wonderful candycane and ribbon on the side. the colors just pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Great inspiration for getting those Christmas cards done. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Christmas card...love the candycane and the postage style frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card! Love your candy cane accent! :) Thanks for sharing this fun blog hop! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!!! I love the layers and that fancy bow!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! I love your mix of patterns and colors! Pretty embellishment with the bow and candy cane!

    ReplyDelete