Waltzingmouse Christmas Dies

11.18.2013

I am sure you've heard the exciting news about the new dies at Waltzingmouse? So cool, huh! Well today, the design team is showcasing the new dies and a new stamp, Alpine Christmas


For my first card, I used one of my favorite holiday sets, Festive Foliage with the new Pinecones die set. Starting with a lighter shade of green ink, I rolled my stamps into a darker shade for a more realistic looking effect. 


I then stamped pretty snowflakes and a sentiment from the new Alpine Christmas stamp. Isn't that script font so pretty? 

For the finishing touch, a little strip of snowy glitter and pearls to add some shine. 


Next up, I used the new Sweetie Jar die set and the Candy Jar stamp. Inside, I created a holiday arrangement using more stamps from Festive Foliage (yes, it really is one of my favorites) and a sentiment from Alpine Christmas


Want to see more? Head on over to the Waltzingmouse blog for more projects featuring the new die sets

14 comments:

  1. Totally stunning cards I love your style , great vintage feel
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. two lovely Christmas creations Kim! the pine cones and boughs look so pretty on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim these are both lovely! The pinecones in the jar are sweet! I am going to try this! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations - going to have to dig out my pinecone set after seeing your inspiration,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning, Kim! This set is absolutely one of my all-time-favorites, and I love how the dies just add a whole new element to things! Your first card is drop-dead gorgeous, and I love all the little goodies in the candy jar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are just beautiful, Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pine boughs combined with the flakes Kim!! And the pine cones in the jar...genius!! Two gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Kim! Festive foliage is one of my favourite stamp sets too - so I'm super excited about the matching dies now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pinecones in the jar! Beautiful cards and love the new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so pretty! Loving that set! Such a fun, natural, elegant collection for the holidays. I really love the little scene you created in the jar, and love the two-toned stamping effect on the pine. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards and I love all of the layers you use! Especially love that little strip of glitter on the first one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete